NoFrills Dental will assist you with the process of utilising your Medisave for dental surgical treatments.
NoFrills Dental clinics are Medisave accredited by the Ministry of Health (MOH), Singapore. Patients who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents may be able to claim part of their surgical expenses from their CPF Medisave Account.
To do so, we will need the following documents:
- Completed Medisave Authorisation Form for Day Surgery with signatures by both patient and/or Medisave Account Holder(s)
- A photocopy of both sides of NRIC (patient and/or Medisave account holder)
- Accurate information on your plan (type of plan and name of the insurer (if any)
Examples of services applicable for Medisave:
How to pay with Medisave:
- You may use your own or immediate family members’ Medisave
- Some payment is required upfront after your visit, depending on the treatment/procedure. The portion that is claimable by Medisave need not be paid, as the Medisave will cover that sum.
The maximum amount of Medisave that can be withdrawn will be subjected to the Medisave claim limit for each bill. For further enquiries, you can also call our support hotline at 9007 1085