In need of a full new set of teeth?
What If You Had a Permanent Solution?
Restore your confidence, eat and speak comfortably again with All-On-4 treatment.
In need of a full new set of teeth?
What If You Had a Permanent Solution?
Why All-On-Four Treatment?
Comfortable & Natural
Dental implants are designed to look, feel, and function like your natural teeth.
In addition, implants give patients the confidence to smile, eat, and engage in social activities without worrying about how they look or if their dentures will fall out.
Improved Ability to Chew
Dental implants are anchored in your jaw bone just like natural teeth.
Over time they will help preserve the jaw bone and significantly reduce bone resorption. Replacing missing teeth with implants allow you to chew your food better and speak more clearly.
Gone are the days when the edentulous have to bear with the inconveniences and discomfort of wearing ill-fitting dentures or crowns. Those with multiple missing, decaying or loose teeth can now turn to dentists at NoFrills Dental for solutions like the All-On-4 Dental implants, which are more comfortable and permanent.
High Success Rate
Well planned and cared for dental implants generally offer ‘survival rates’ comparable or better than other teeth replacement options.
And, as implant technology and techniques improve, so should their success rate. People in good health have the best chance for successful implants.
Same Simple Care as Natural Teeth
Dental implants simply need the same care and cleaning as your natural teeth. This includes daily brushing and flossing, along with regular dental check-ups and cleanings.
Speak Better, Feel Better
One fear which denture wearers have is that of their dentures popping out of their mouths when they speak. Implant supported prostheses are retained firmly to the jaw, allowing patients to speak with confidence.
Implant supported dentures can be fabricated with reduced extensions, so that patients feel less bulk in their mouths while wearing their prostheses. With dental implants you won’t have your dentures slipping and sliding in your mouth again.
Why NoFrills Dental?
- Team of Experienced & Dedicated Dentists
- Hassle-Free Treatment Procedure
- Medisave Accredited – Claim up to $1250 per Dental Implant
- Flexible Payment Options
- Dedicated Nurses for Attentive Follow-Up Care
- Accessible & Convenient Central Locations
the Permanent & lifelong solution to your teeth
What Is All-On-4 Implant Treatment?
The All-On-4 Implant Treatment is a scientifically proven technique with well-established results that allows for edentulous (loss of all teeth) patients or for patients with dentures to have a new set of teeth. This treatment is a faster and more cost-effective method of replacing multiple missing teeth, instead of choosing dentures.
Full-arch solutions replace missing teeth in the upper and/or lower jaw, with a full-arch supported by 4 to 8 dental implants. The treatment uses dental implants placed at strategic angle and positions in the front part of the jaw where the natural quantity of the bone is usually enough to support an implant. Depending on your situation, most patients are able to have fixed teeth on the day of surgery, allowing them to be able to enjoy their food and restore their quality of life.
The All-On-4 Implant Treatment allows patient to have immediate fixed teeth to eat, have better aesthetics and confidence, and be able to lead a better quality of life.
The All-On-4 Implant Treatment brings together many different treatment steps which reduce complexity without compromising the outcome for patients. From planning and implant placement to the final restoration, the entire treatment is seamless for the patient.
How do i start treatment?
All-On-4 Treatment Process
- During initial consultation the dentist will access your teeth condition and your suitability to undergo the All-On-4 Implant Treatment., x-rays are required to evaluate the availability of bone in the patient. In this consultation, the dentist will discuss the duration of treatment, materials used, implant cost and as well as the maintenance for the implants.
- Impressions of the upper and lower jaws are then taken to be made into models
- A diagnostic mock-up of the teeth is done so as to plan the position of the implant/s to be placed
- Our dentists will analyse your current condition and consult with you on the recommended options along with a proposed treatment plan
- Once the treatment plan is confirmed, the implant surgery can then be done.
- Patient will be under local anaesthesia during the surgery. Patient can also choose to be under sedation during surgery, as it helps them to comfortably sleep through the procedure.
- Your fixed denture All-On-4 is custom-made by a technician in a digital laboratory, to achieve the best aesthetic outcome.
- Care of your All-On-4 Implants are equally as important for its long-term success after your surgery. If you follow the aftercare instructions by your dentist, the functionality of your implants can be maintained almost for life.
- Regular dental care and check-ups (twice a year) are still necessary.
- You might not suffer from tooth decay after your Pro Arch / All-On-4 Implant Treatment, but you will still need to care for gums to ensure you do not suffer from gum disease.
- Your dentist will teach you the proper cleaning techniques for your dental implants so that you can care for your implants on your own at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
What IS ALL-on-4 treatment and what can it do for me?
All-On-4 Implant Treatment is a scientifically proven technique with well-established results that allows for edentulous (loss of all teeth) patients or for patients with dentures to have a new set of teeth. This treatment is a faster and more cost-effective method of replacing multiple missing teeth, instead of choosing dentures.
All-on-4 dental implants is ideal for replacing the entire upper or lower arch of teeth in minimal time. Patients undergoing this full mouth restoration procedure will be able to get a whole set of prosthetic teeth through the placement of only four to eight implants.
What are the benefits?
- Aesthetically, they support teeth that look very natural, greatly enhancing your smile and confidence.
- Functionally, the All-On-4 procedure allows you to eat and speak without pain or discomfort, and increases chewing efficiency.
- Biologically, implants can help prevent atrophy or shrinkage of your bone and this in turn supports your facial tissues.
What is the success rate?
Dental implants have been adopted for over thirty years. The success rate is reported to be as high as 95%. Having said that, success rates depend on many factors, for example, the patient’s own health status or whether he/she is a smoker. Although at the present time we cannot put a figure down as to the longevity of implants, it is known that the first patient who had implants placed in 1965 had had it all his life.. Of course, regular checkups and diligently maintaining one’s oral hygiene is also of utmost importance in preventing failure.
What precautions should be taken before the surgery?
If you smoke, stop smoking at least two weeks before the surgery. Smoking will decrease the success rate of dental implants significantly.
How much do they cost?
Every patient’s need is unique. Your treatment cost depends on your particular needs. After a complete examination and consultation, your dental needs will be more specifically determined and the most viable treatment option proposed to you.
Does it hurt?
The surgery itself is pain free as it is done under local anaesthesia. During the preparation, you may be able to feel some vibration or mild sensitivity.
There will be mild discomfort after the implant placement, similar to a tooth extraction process. One can expect some bruising and swelling and the dentist will prescribe painkiller and anti-swelling medications. Patients should adhere to a soft diet after the surgery. You should brush your teeth but do avoid the surgical area for the first two weeks.
Am I too old to have all-on-4 treatment?
As long as you are generally in good health and have adequate bone, you can have dental implants & All-On-4 Treatment.
How do I take care of my implants & permanent dentures?
It is very important that patients who have dental implants maintain their own oral hygiene diligently. This of course includes brushing, flossing and sometimes using other cleaning aids like an interproximal brush. Regular dental checkups and professional maintenance are vital to ensure longevity of the implants.
How long will all-on-4 treatment last?
Implants can last a long time with proper care and oral hygiene. It is important for patients to visit the dentist at least twice a year to assess your overall oral hygiene condition and implant stability. Proper brushing, flossing and regular dental checkups will help to ensure the long term success of your implants.
Map & Directions
We are conveniently located at these locations:
Find Out More